The submission period has ended. We will contact those who have submit shortly.
The Onsite Property Management Association (OPMA) invites you to share your experience and expertise at their Spring 2019 Executive Summit. This event will be taking place May 8-10, 2019 in Park City, Utah. The event is designed for OPMA member executive level representatives and their senior management teams dedicated to the onsite property management sector.
Below is a list of member suggested presentation topics for the Spring 2019 OPMA Executive Summit:
- Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
- Website Best Practices
- Revenue Management
- Managing HOA/CDD with Your Properties
- Leveraging Onsite Amenities in Creating Value to Justify Higher Rental Rates
- How to Compete with Offsite Companies who have Less Management Fees/Better Technology
- Best Practice Topics (i.e. Improving Email Marketing, Rate Strategy, Drive More Direct Bookings, Improve Homeowner Relations)
- Condominium Accounting Software
All presentation proposals received on or before Wednesday, February 20 will be reviewed by the OPMA Executive Summit Committee. Selection will be determined on appropriateness and interest of topic, level of content and expertise of presenter. Participation as a presenter is by invitation only after review of the proposal. Presenters will be notified only of their acceptance.
All presenters are required to submit their final presentation to OPMA at least 30 business days prior to the Summit. These materials, as well as handouts, are always requested by our attendees who need to reference presentations prior, during and after the event to enhance their education.
We look forward to seeing your submissions!