The OPMA Difference
OPMA Onsite Management Companies
- OPMA members represent the most successful and internationally recognized onsite property management companies and properties.
- Collectively they represent the most rental units in the major vacation destinations.
- Together, OPMA members deliver the biggest economic impact of any industry in their respective vacation markets.
Executive Summit Participation
- Semi-annual event brings together the best minds of the onsite management and supplier communities.
- Focus on targeted and forward thinking initiatives that directly benefit OPMA guests, owners, members and the stakeholders in the local markets they serve.
- Unique meeting format encourages stimulating dialogue, constant exchanging of ideas, and solutions to our industry’s most pressing and challenging issues.
Maximize Awareness of the Condo Hotel Lodging Experience
- Conducting an ongoing public campaign to raise awareness of our hybrid lodging sector with the mainstream and travel media, national and state lodging associations, and DMOs.
- Promote to rental guests and owners the advantages of a condo hotel featuring the “Best of Both Worlds” – hotel type amenities and spacious condo accommodations.
A Commitment to Training and Development
- The first lodging organization to provides its membership with a FREE and comprehensive Reservation Sales Training Video program.
- Increase the bookings-to-calls ratio of OPMA member reservation agents.
- Provide members with the approaches and tools to work effectively with local stakeholders in the development of their vacation markets.
- Create training programs to enhance the service levels and the profitability of the membership.
A Strategy that Maximizes Member/Supplier Relationships
- Select suppliers offering products and services that are innovative, meet and exceed the expectations of OPMA members, and most importantly are focused on the future.
- Minimize the number of suppliers in any one category translating into more significant long-term relationships.
- OPMA assists management companies and suppliers to better understand and more effectively match up with each other’s goals and objectives.